Welcome to Isaac and Brittany's Blog

Enjoy!

Lots Developing in OKC!  

0 comments

First I want to thank all of you who have decided to partner with our work here by giving financially, we were very blessed by the response from our last email when we asked for support.


There has been a lot of wonderful things going on here in Oklahoma City. Brittany and I are doing really well and so is Baby Oltersdorf. We had a checkup on Monday and (this is an ultrasound picture).

I (Isaac) am working at Sam's club. They gave me a perfect schedule for me to still be heavily involved with 'No-Boundaries International'
They gave me hours I needed and I didn't even have to ask. A few days after we had arrived here in OKC I walked into Sams and said to Brit, 'I'm gonna work here'. They were my first application and immediately after our trip to Kansas City I called them and got an interview.
People are taking care of us so well here, we have had the use of a car for now and a place to live. We are planning for the coming of the baby in January!
I want to write later and tell all of you about the work we've started doing, its really fun and really exciting but I just wanted to give a quick update for now.
We love you all so much
Isaac and Brittany

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Lots Developing in OKC!